– Screenshots –
– Festivals / Awards –
- BitSummit 2021 – Showcased on Shueisha Games booth
- Indie Live Expo 2022 – Showcased in Shueisha Games corner
- Guerilla Collective 2022 – Official Selection
- Nintendo Direct Mini June 28th – Featured in both worldwide and Japanese editions
- asobu indie showcase 2022 – Showcased in Shueisha Games corner
- BitSummit 2022 – Showcased on Shueisha Games booth
– History –
The character of Captain Velvet Meteor is born in a short animated movie directed by Rinaldo Wirz in 2012. After Moving to Japan in 2014 and working in the game industry, Momo-Pi was created and with it the first game of the studio, Persephone.
Persephone won a prize from the manga publisher Shueisha (Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto,…) for Best Game of the Google Indie Games Festival 2019.
From that point, the discussion about creating a game with the Shonen Jump+ licenses came out, and the idea was to use Captain Velvet Meteor as the centre element that would link all the Jump+ universes.